Client and Supplier Marketing Manager
About the role
This role is a key appointment in the development of RS Integrated Supply’s marketing function. The role has a global remit to develop best in class marketing communications for clients and suppliers, to ensure that they are fully appraised of the value that RSIS delivers. The role is highly collaborative, working cross functionally and across business units. It requires a tenacious, flexible, and innovative individual to drive change in how we connect with all our client and supplier partners. The role utilises multiple marketing and communications channels and requires a candidate with a blend of commercial focus and creative flair. It is a blank canvas to build a truly impactful, positive experience for our external stakeholders.
- Development of content to drive retention (case studies, QBRs, MBRs etc)
- Development of ‘thought leadership’ content to reassure our existing clients that we are innovative, forward thinking and leaders in this space
- Development of ABM content for activation through all relevant channels
- This is developed in conjunction with Snr Marketing Manager, and execution will be delivered by Digital Marketing Manager or Agency
- Refinement of Brand content for channel release in line with Brand Marketing plan (in conjunction with Global Head of Marketing)
- Research, development and delivery of client newsletters
- Development and management of external communications plan to our customer base
- Development of existing client retention assets – good news stories, PPTs
- Development of customer success stories
- Development of QBR, MBR templates and content refreshes
- Development of ‘add-on’ sales content to support our new propositions and service opportunities
- Analysis of intent data and formulation into retention strategy for clients
Exhibitions & Events:
- Organising exhibiting at Client Events
- Development and distribution of supplier communications in collaboration with SVP Procurement
- Exploration of supplier marketing revenue opportunities
- Talented ‘full mix’ marketer.
- Amazing at bringing to life customer value through sales presentations and content development.
- A whizz with Adobe creative suite and Microsoft 360
- Thrives on working collaboratively.
- Keen to try new ways of doing things.
- Brilliant networker.
- Experienced in working in a matrix organisation.
- Super organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to navigate complexity.
- Happy to get stuck in and get hands ‘dirty’.
RS Integrated Supply is a leading global provider of integrated supply chain management solutions that has established itself as a trusted partner for businesses looking to optimise their supply chain operations. Our core services include procurement, storeroom management, and transactional processing.
We offer value-added services like eProcurement Marketplace, Data Optimisation, and Inventory Optimisation to provide complete solutions for our customers. Our expertise in engineering support, product and process optimisation, and process improvement helps our customers reduce costs and improve efficiency.
How to Apply