Client Services Manager
About the role
Accountable for ensuring delivery of exceptional contractual management and services delivery relating to a portfolio of clients. Supporting the transactional, consultative and project elements of our model. P&L accountable, the primary focus of this role is to identify and deliver consistent services and contractual performance across our client base.
The role is a proactive delivery role and requires a relevant mindset in delivery of such activities to drive benefits and efficiencies for the RS Integrated Supply clients.
• Commercial and relationship leadership and co-ordination for the clients within your portfolio
• Ensuring day-to-day contractual compliance: managing the financial elements linked to contracts, such as pass through labour, management fees and any ad hoc charges
• Ensuring day-day contractual delivery: co-ordination of order-flow, core service deliverables and KPIs as well as client engagement
• Budget ownership and delivery to annual plan with P&L delivery accountability
• Delivery of periodic reporting in line with contractual obligations and internally as required to support leadership insight of contract performance
• Delivery of a program of activities across client sites to maximise contract value for both the client and our organisation
• Ensuring a team culture is generated through the portfolio, ensuring strong relationships are built at store envoy level across client portfolios
• Collaboration with the procurement department to act as the conduit for alternative product proposals, activating client engagement, relevant follow up and sign off.
• To work closely with the Engineering team to ensure project pipeline opportunities are completed where they do not require engineering or technical input.
• Collation and reporting of the acceptance or refusal of the above projects with relevant escalation if required.
• Supporting new business by providing case studies on projects and service delivery to be used in conversation with potential new clients
• Manage elements relating to the Client satisfactions scorecard such as relationship management and overall service
• Communicate effectively and collaboratively across the peer group the activities and measurables
• Work collaboratively with the Client Operations Managers and, where applicable, Strategic Partner Managers to ensure all service elements of client contracts are achieved and new opportunities fully understood
• To provide inputs to any farming or hunting proposals to secure future business
• Escalation and resolution point for the client for all contractual and relationship matters – leading root cause analysis and corrective actions where applicable
• Communicating clearly any items that sit within the store operational elements through to the accountable ownership through Client Operations Manager (COM) and COM Team Leaders as applicable
• To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role
• Experience of delivering strong measurable results through project and service activities
• Contract negotiation and commercial management of services contracts
• A high level of commercial awareness
• Ability to identify opportunities to deliver benefits from a commercial or operational perspective
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long term relationships with clients and stakeholders at site level with a self-awareness required to operate successfully at a senior level
• Can demonstrate a highly collaborate approach; ability to work with and through others across business/functional lines across a number of geographies
• Can do attitude – the ambition and drive to challenge, deliver excellence and be positive about change
RS Integrated Supply is a leading global provider of integrated supply chain management solutions that has established itself as a trusted partner for businesses looking to optimise their supply chain operations. Our core services include procurement, storeroom management, and transactional processing.
We offer value-added services like eProcurement Marketplace, Data Optimisation, and Inventory Optimisation to provide complete solutions for our customers. Our expertise in engineering support, product and process optimisation, and process improvement helps our customers reduce costs and improve efficiency.
How to Apply