Payroll Specialist – EU and UK
About the role
Reporting to the Manager – Compensation & Benefits (HR), the role purpose is to provide accurate payroll data and payroll amendments to all the external payroll processing companies in each of the countries we operate to ensure that employees are paid correctly and on time.
This is a hybrid role, where you will be required to attend the office in Warrington, Cheshire, one day per week.
• Collating and sending monthly payroll amendments for all the UK & European countries and sending to external payroll providers in each country, including starters, leavers, holidays, absence, pay changes, bonuses, overtime, meal tickets etc
• Check the Child Maintenance site for any deductions to be made from employee pay
• Check the Child Voucher site for any deductions to be made from employee pay
• Check the UK payroll file amendments before it gets sent to external payroll processing company
• Chase, check and approve pay reports and funds requests sent from all payroll providers
• Send approved pay reports and funds requests to finance for payment processing in a timely manner
• Collate all overtime and shift allowances for the month into a report and send to billing for charging onto clients
• Compile and submit the Salary Finance and SAYE returns following payroll deductions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate with all levels of employees globally
• A high regard for confidentiality
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
* Experience in managing 3rd party payroll providers
* Familiar with working with legislations across the EU and UK
RS Integrated Supply is a leading global provider of integrated supply chain management solutions that has established itself as a trusted partner for businesses looking to optimise their supply chain operations. Our core services include procurement, storeroom management, and transactional processing.
We offer value-added services like eProcurement Marketplace, Data Optimisation, and Inventory Optimisation to provide complete solutions for our customers. Our expertise in engineering support, product and process optimisation, and process improvement helps our customers reduce costs and improve efficiency.
How to Apply