This is an amazing opportunity for a qualified Engineer with experience of managing or delivering Continuous Improvement projects within the manufacturing environment. This position is to be based in Belgium, supporting a global pharmaceutical client, and will require someone who is fluent in the French language.
Working alongside the Client Services Team you will be responsible for identifying and developing new reliability opportunities for the Client. You will establish effective working relationships with Supply Partners and Partner Manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities and attend regular review meetings with the Client to present project progress, (potential) savings and project success. Playing a key role in the delivery of the contractual agreement with each client and their sites.
** Please note, only candidates who is fluent in the French language will be considered**
• To work hand in hand with the RSIS operations team to build relationships with technical, procurement, non-technical and operational personnel at the client site.
• To understand the client’s business processes that feed into the stores operation and is able to work with key client personnel to identify opportunities for adding value to the client.
• To understand the full range of the RSIS offering and display technical understanding of the clients’ issues to offer solutions to the client to meet their needs.
• To effectively establish and utilise technical feedback forums with users to enhance value opportunity and build client trust in the working relationship.
• To liaise directly with Supply Partners and Partner Manufacturers to develop specific product and service opportunities.
• To work with other Reliability Managers across the RSIS network to understand ongoing solutions within the network.
• To drive the implementation of reliability projects to achieve or otherwise exceed a minimum committed value. From concept to completion.
• To attend regular review meetings with the Client and RS operations team to present project progress, (potential) savings and project success
• To accurately record and maintain a log of actions and savings activities.
• To understand the client operating environment and is fully aware of the change protocols / reporting protocols / planned and preventative maintenance strategies of the client site.
• To have an intimate knowledge of the on-site stores operation and can work with the on-site stores team deliver projects / savings.
• To undertake and/or contribute towards other or additional duties in line with Client contractual terms and conditions.
• To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role.
Native or Fluent French speaker – written and verbal
• Proficient planning and organisational skills with a methodical and logical approach• Strong verbal communication, effective speaking and presentation skills
• Effective decision making and problem-solving skills through sound intuition and reasoning.
• Project management and strategic planning skills with a proactive approach
• Understands CMMS systems and work order management to a high level.
• Understands Asset management and Overhaul / Periodic maintenance planning.
• Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills together with a positive manner
• Excellent written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience within a high-speed manufacturing environment or pharmaceutical environment in an engineering role. Min of 5 years required in a position of responsibility.
• A track record of delivering reliability improvements within exiting / previous roles.
• Experience in condition monitoring or other predicative maintenance techniques and advantage but not necessary.
• A detailed understanding of plant budgets and Capex process within a manufacturing environment.
• Good understanding GMP practices an advantage but not necessary,
• Experience in working with an Integrated Stores environment an advantage but not necessary.
• English as a second language.
• Engineering Qualification to appropriate country standards.
RS Integrated Supply is a leading global provider of integrated supply chain management solutions that has established itself as a trusted partner for businesses looking to optimise their supply chain operations. Our core services include procurement, storeroom management, and transactional processing.
We offer value-added services like eProcurement Marketplace, Data Optimisation, and Inventory Optimisation to provide complete solutions for our customers. Our expertise in engineering support, product and process optimisation, and process improvement helps our customers reduce costs and improve efficiency.
HOW TO APPLY