2022 Indirect Procurement Report: Taking Control as the Pressure Rises
The 2022 Indirect Procurement Report, published by CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply), provides an in-depth review of the fast-changing world of procurement for Maintenance, Repair & Operations supplies, shedding light on key findings and emerging trends
What is inside?
- Insights and analysis on the state of indirect procurement, which involves the acquisition of goods and services not directly used in the production of a final product.
- Report on growing trends of organisations using technology and automation in indirect procurement processes to streamline operations, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
- Challenges and risks associated with indirect procurement, such as supply chain disruptions, geopolitical uncertainties, and regulatory compliance.
- Recommendations for organisations to optimise indirect procurement processes, including leveraging data analytics, implementing best practices, and fostering innovation.
- Importance of leadership commitment, talent development, and change management in driving successful indirect procurement strategies.
- Key takeaways and recommendations for organisations to enhance indirect procurement practices and achieve better outcomes.
Download the report
Please fill in the form to receive a copy of the report: