When downtime strikes, it can cost you thousands of dollars per hour in lost production. Our integrated supply programmes prevent that downtime by addressing some of your common MRO challenges, including:
- Excessive and/or obsolete inventory
- Poor data across sites and geographies
- Inaccurate and inconsistent
- Bills of Material Lack of critical spares identification
We leverage our nearly $1 billion managed MRO spend to develop stronger more collaborative supplier relationships. That leads to better strategic sourcing that generates material savings (10-15% over the course of our contracts).
You benefit by working with some of the best technology in the industry. Our RS Sync™ technology platform (link to technology page) closely aligns with your system in achieving your MRO objectives. Our technology consolidates your supply chain, equipment performance and maintenance information from which a single strategy is forged. Among the benefits:
- Storeroom Management creating a safer, more efficient working environment
- Inventory Optimization where you get the right part at the right time for the right price
- Data normalisation that enables more strategic decisions and value solutions
Working closely with clients, we consistently deliver 25-30% total-cost-of-ownership savings over the length of engagement.